TLB 030 75mm Prussian Hussar NCO Hussar Battalion No 11 1792-1804
In 1792 the territories of Ansbach-Bayreuth were acquired by Brandenburg-Prussia thus this formation was first raised. Their first Colonel was Christian Alexander von Frankenburg. Among other depots the regiment was assigned to Ansbach, Neustadt an der Aisch, Gunzenhausen and Fechtwangen. In 1796 the regiment was involved in the occupation of the suburbs of Nuremberg. The regiment was disbanded in 1806.